- Alberto BARTOLI;
- Zero-day markets.
- Software upgrade and vulnerability mitigation.
- Challenges of the “Internet of Things”.
Attack vs Defense
- Cybersecurity crime and rationally economical behavior.
- Opportunistic attacks, targeted attacks, advanced persistent threats.
- Defender point of view.
User Point of View
- Phishing and spear phishing.
- Password policies and password management.
Aims and intended learning outcomes
- Awareness of cybersecurity threats.
- Understanding of key cybersecurity requirements.
- Understanding of key technical tools for attackers and for defenders.
- Understanding of main operational challenges for defenders.
There are no recommended textbooks. The teacher will provide a number of publicly available documents focused on specific topics and as case studies.