Managing integration and content of project
- Dario POZZETTO;
Managing integration of the project
- Contents of the project plan.
- Quality Function Deployment.
- Planning activities.
- Mission, goal setting, priority and strategic planning.
- Execution of the project plan and integrated control of the modifications.
Content management of the project
- Start a project: process inputs, financial source selection and output sources of the process.
- Tools and techniques for starting a project, compensating method and Electre method.
Scope management of the project
- Content planning and project engineering.
- Work Breakdown Structure.
- Verification and control of content changes.
Aims and intended learning outcomes
- Understand the contents of the project plan· understand the contents of the project plan.
- Identify the mission, objectives, priorities and strategic planning of the project.
- Analyze activities at project start-up time by applying specific methodologies.
- Project Management Institute: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge – Firth Edition – 2013.