Projects, organizations and processes of Project Management
- Dario POZZETTO;
Operations and Projects
- Diversification between operations and projects.
- Project and its characteristics.
Projects: management and phases
- Phases and project management.
- Thematic areas of Project Management.
- Life cycle of a project.
- Organization of the projects and stakeholders involved.
- Basic organizational structures and their projects.
Aims and intended learning outcomes
- Understand the difference between operation and project.
- Identify the characteristics and the phases of the project.
- Characterize the figure of the project manager and corresponding organization.
- Project Management Institute: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge – Firth Edition – 2013.